There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Win a Flat Screen TV... $10.00 wins it!!! Check back for updates on Ticket sales!

Win a Flat Screen TV... $10.00 wins it!!! Check back for updates on Ticket sales!! ONLY 500 tickets will be sold! 
The quicker the tickets sell, the sooner someone will be the owner of a new TV!! Spread the word, and please come back and check out my journey through adoption!! Thank you everyone for your support!! 


You can donate safely, and securely at the chip in widget via pay pal! Once you donate, Pay Pal automatically sends me your name, and you will be entered! 








2 comments:

  1. I donated because I love Vika!! I wish I could do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taryn, I Would Be More Then Glad To Send You A Check If This Is OK.Let Me Know OK.

    ReplyDelete