There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Monday, October 4, 2010

Calling out all family and friends

So I am filling out the adoption application tonight. I swear to you all, it is about 1 inch thick!! I had to take a break, and start the planning some sort of fundraiser. I have a great idea  of having a fun filled evening with a music,  games, photos with santa, great raffle prizes, possibly a silent auction. I have contacted the Concord YMCA about possibly having it there. If it is not a possibility, does anyone out there have any other ideas/connections that we can get this ball rolling?? I am also in need of some great prizes, for ALL ages!! If anyone can think of anything, or have the means or connections that you feel someone would be willing to donate to such a great cause, please let me know. I would be greatly appreciated! I can and will work on this on my own. But I know by the amount of followers I have on this blog, that people are listening, and want to help.
Here is a beginning list of ideas/needs:
1) A venue
2) Food. Places around town willing to donate? Possibly a pizza taste off??? Get all different places from around to come down!!
3) I need T Shirts made up! I want 2-3 different designs. I was thinking of having kids at a local high school design the shirts? What do you think?
4)Music: Who would be willing to donate their time to spin out some sounds???
5) Calling all volunteers... we will need lots of them!!!
6) Santa being there, with an opportunity for their pictures to be taken!!

& what else.. what have  I missed!! This is when I need  those comments.. I need your thoughts and ideas!! Please, please.... send them my way!!!!

I hope to hear from you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment