There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

For My Friend Taryn

So this isn't Taryn typing, this is a friend. My name is Ann and I've got to tell you I have been so blessed by this fabulous women. Taryn and I have become friends over the past five months. You see we are on the same journey together. We were both asked by our God to step forward in faith to rescue one of His Earthly orphans and to be quite honest I can not imagine doing it with out Taryn. We have shared frustrations,fears, laughs, tears and soon the joy of bringing home our sweet girls. They are both from the same place and we believe they are in the same orphanage. We imagine that they could of possibly grown up together. So I have pledged that I will do what ever it takes to get both of our girls home. I can not tell you how often I stand before the Lord and ask for his guidance for both of us. I truly believe that God orchestrated our meeting before we even began this journey. So it brings me to the place to post on her blog. Funny thing is that she doesn't even know I am posting this, shhh.... She has no idea, hope she doesn't erase this LOL! Taryn the super amazing person she is offered to help me sell beautiful bangle bracelets that are all hand made by me.  She said I could post my blog button on her blog in hopes to sell them to help bring my sweet Little B home. We are at a crucial point on our adoption and need to raise 15k in the next month in order to go and get her. Here is where you come in not only would buying one of my bracelets help us it will also help Taryn. I am donating $3 of every bracelet sold to help bring Victoria home.  They are beautiful, fun and so shabby chic. My button is on the side of this blog. So go pick one and not only help one little orphan but two! They are oh so sweet and we can not do this on our own. It is every ones responsibility. Every one has a place along this journey don't miss your chance to change a life. Vika has a short time left before she will be institutionalized, don't let that happen. You have been called, its up to you to answer that call.

Click the button on the side and please mention Taryn when ordering so I can give her part of the donation. Thank you and God Bless!

Little B
Little Vika

No comments:

Post a Comment