There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Victoria Natalya

The harsh reality for many of these children in Eastern Europe is that they are destined to a mental institute. This is something that many of us would not, could not even imagine for our children!! I have to ask myself why is it okay for these children with Down Syndrome to lose out on a family, and a future? Is it the fact that they learn slower and talk different? Or is it the fact that they look different?  What ever it is, it is not their fault. They are innocent human beings, that were born with an extra chromosome, and have now been left without a family. In a "Baby House" (aka.. Orphanage).  A place with no choices, no family to love them, no future. The only thing that keeps them from having a home, and a family to love them is money. 

Many of you may have noticed at HUGE jump in my FSP (Family Sponsor Page) on Reeces Rainbow. Many of you may not know where this money came from. This money was donated from a woman that knows Vika. From my understanding she has known her in the orphanage, and has described her as a loving, courageous, little girl. She also told me that she thought she would fit in perfect in my home! I can only imagine the love and adoration that she has for her.  So much she can't possibly imagine her moving onto a mental institute.  I have thought of this woman as an angel to her, looking over her, and caring for her. Ensuring her well being, and safety. I will forever be grateful for to this woman for being there for her, and am in hopes to meet her when I travel to EE. While I will never be able to repay her the $10,000. I will forever be reminded and grateful for her, and what she has done for my little girl. As I plan on giving Vika her first name as her Middle name ... Victoria Natalya

She has brought me all the more closer to bringing Vika home... her generosity is appreciated and will never be forgotten. I know not everyone can donate $10,000... any amount is truly appreciated. Right now, if you donate $50.00 or more. I have a special present for you. I have pearls that will be sent to you. You can give them to someone else, or keep them for yourself as a reminder that you are a part of something bigger than yourself... you are part of giving a little girl a future..

Thank you for your ongoing love and support...
Love
Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment