There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I had to share this...

Tonight I was looking at Vikas FSP (Family Sponsor Page), I saw the word "Zalvisto" curious as to what this meant. I did the standby google search... When reading it, I  found the word "Zalvisto" in direct context as to what is written on her FSP in somone's blog. This is living proof, that there have been people out there loving her, caring for her, praying for her, long before I knew her :)

This is from a translator that was kind enough to interpret what she they meant... made me smile!!


This sweet girl melts my heart.   As a translator, I really appreciate the note that is written about her on the RR website.  You can just imagine the level of adoration her caretakers have for her…and how they tried to fit it into words.  Then those Russian words were e-translated into English.
In the highest Volochek live girl – Vicky. The girl’s alive, radiant blue eyes, a mischievous “tail”, winning smile and open face. It is well built, childishly naive and coquettish – a child wants to love, embrace, lisping with him. Âèêóëÿ and she is always glad to new people, smiles all around, laughing loudly and zalivisto, fins and happy sitting on their hands. Wick – a lovely little girl, clockwork, energetic, affectionate and sociable, and in general, little girl, whose place at home, at the table with mom and dad, where you can happily talk down, sitting on a high chair, twist and tuck into cakes
This paragraph used to end with “Vika, a normal child.”
A lively girl.  I have a lively girl and I wouldn’t trade her for the world.  She adds so much laughter to our home..so much spunk.    I would love to hear Vika’s “zalavisto” laughter, wouldn’t you?   This girl sounds like so much fun!!!  Like a HugFest waiting to happen.  Maybe they’re missing the words “moxie” and “charisma” somewhere in there, but the picture is crystal clear.  Maybe they don’t know how  to say “she keeps you on your toes, but it’s so worth it for all the love and life she brings” but that can be inferred.
Vika, you are an obvious bright light in this world…the vigor for life that God has placed in you is easily viewed from thousands of miles away.   We are praying for someone to come along who would just love to love on you and give you a chance at a full, long life in a FUN, adventurous and loving family!
She is 4 turning 5 in May and is lucky to still be at the baby orphanage.  Pray. Consider. Pass it on.  Or, pray.  Consider. Bring her home.  Either way, please take a minute to petition and advocate for Vika today.

1 comment:

  1. I just read your blog post about the $10k donation. What a wonderful gift! I can't wait to see pictures of you holding this little ray of sunshine! We still need to get together for lunch and I'd like to help out with fundraisers or whatever if I can. :)

    ReplyDelete