There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Friday, November 19, 2010

1500 words or less...

Dear Family & Friends...
I am a HUGE fan of Ellen. Every time I watch her show she is always doing something amazing for someone! So it promoted me to look on her website to see what types of giveaways she is having. She is having a giveaway/wants to support someone that is doing something exceptional/amazing.. from what I have heard form you all, you think what I am trying to do is amazing... and there are so many people out there like me that are trying to do the same thing. I have started to get to know another Mom who is adopting a little girls with Downs from the same Orphanage. We are both in need of help from people within the community. If you could take the time to nominate me for the help (or someone else amazing in your life), I know I would greatly appreciate it! Take the time to let Ellen know.. in 1500 words or less. About me, my journey, and dream to give this girl a loving home, and a bright future. Follow this link to tell Ellen your thoughts, and to support me http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=433

Thank you so much for your support!
All the love...
Taryn

No comments:

Post a Comment