There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Your Money

I want to take the time to let everyone know how much I appreciate all that you have done for me thus far! All the words of encouragment, and the time to talk to me about my adopting Vika. To all the people that have supported me financially.

I have to be honest and let you know that this is not an easy thing for me to do, asking for the help in bringing her home.  I have always been all so pro-active about raising money for so many other causes. But when it comes to me, and my personal life. My first reaction was that if I want to be able to welcome this young girl into my home, then I should be able to do it on my own. But the truth is, I can not do it on my own, and the people closest to me have told me that over and over. Adopting a child is a very costly expense. The support that I have got from so many people, my friends, and people that I have never even met, I am everwhelmed with gratitude!!  So many people are on this journey with me in supporting my bringing Vika home.

I know that sometimes it is hard to part with money that you  have worked so hard for. I know this first hand, as I work a lot myself to provide and give Nicholas the life that I dream for him, and want him to have. But I want everyone know that no amount is too small, and every last bit makes a difference. When you support me with your kind words, or with money. I am very grateful. It is the support and the love that you have all shown for me, and for this little girl that I know that for next Christmas she will have a home, a brother, a mother, a family that she has long deserved after spending over 5 years in an orphange.

Thank you all for everything you have done thus far... I can not begin to tell you how grateful I am.

I still have just over 100 tickets for the "giveaway" for the 32' flatr screen TV to sell. If anyone is interested, please click on the Chip In button and you may have a new TV just in time for Christmas!

All the love in the world, back to you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment