There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

How are you going to count your blessings this year? Some people will do it by the number and size of gifts that they receive, some will do it  by the many wonderful people in their life, and all the things in their life they are grateful for. I think that in a way that it is combination of the two. What do you do if you do not have family to have dinner with, or don't get a gift on Christmas morning. For many people in this world, today is a typical day, just like any other.

I have sit sit here and wonder what Vika, and all her friends in the orphanage are doing today. Do they a get a gift of their own? Or a special meal on a day like today? Or is it another day just like any other. For many of those kids in her orphanage, Christmas Day will forever be like any other day for them. But it doesn't have to be. There are so many children waiting for a home, who have the heart to love everyone in their life, they are just waiting on someone to give the  love back.

I am so thankful this year at Christmas. I have family, and I have so many wonderful friends that have come into my life, (old and new), for many different reasons. I am even more thankful that next year, I will have a daughter to share this love with, to share family. Something that she has never known, the biggest gift any one person can have, a family of her own.

I will continue this journey til I have her home, and next year at this time we will be writing about a new adventure in our life. I want to thank everyone for their ongoing love and support throughout this journey.

Merry Christmas!
 Taryn & Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment