There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hope Pearls... Just in time for Christmas

A few days ago I got an amazing selection of Hope Pearls. I have a variety of Hope Pearls that came all the way from China when a woman was there meeting her 2 adoptive children. They have since been passed onto me to sell them in Hopes to make my dream of adopting Vika a reality. I have sold 3 necklaces already... and these pearls as beautiful! Get your pearls necklace or earrings in time for Christmas. They will have a special enclosure about my adoption, and they are limited! With a $50.00 donation a special necklace will be picked for you! With a $25.00 donation, a special pair of earrings will be picked for you! Will be shipped to you immediately! A beautiful gift, while giving back to give a child a home! You will not be disappointed!
All the love...Taryn
*** when donating through Pay Pal just be sure to enter your entire address***

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I just found your blog. I am so happy you are adopting. I had put a bunch of brochures on the table at the BW in Concord and am wondering if you found the Rainbow because of those brochures???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! just dropping by to say how happy I am to my core, that this is going to be your daughter! I have prayed and advocated for her, literally begging for a family for her. She caught my eye from the moment I first found RR, and she has remained in my heart and on my mind. While I won't be much help money wise (we are adopting right now too, another RR angel), I will continue to pray for you in this journey and I know she will be home before long. If we complete before you, I will turn my fund raising efforts to your family to help get her home. YEAH for Victoria!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I am so glad I found you - also single mother adopting Special Needs Child. I am also taking leap of faith and beginning my adoption journey.
    Will keep you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete