There are times in your life when you feel deep within your heart that something feels right. It is a feeling deep within you that feeds your heart with happiness. It is a feeling that you believe in, no matter how difficult, no matter how demanding something may be, you know that it is right. You know you have to follow your heart.


Monday, June 6, 2011

Days gone by...

I am in a crunch, limited time and have one foot out the door. But I wanted to write a quick post to tell you all that things are moving along here in my home, the efforts to bring Vika home will have to be kicked up a notch!! I hope to be getting all my paperwork tomorrow. From there I will get it all apostilled.. this means that I will be able to send it all in to the adoption agency to get my official referral to bring Vika home. For anyone that has ever been in this position, it is very exciting times!! We are on our way guys!! I will have to sit down to crunch numbers and see how much money I need to travel for the first time. We are getting there! All of you who are reading this, have been blessings along the way to making it happen.. I love you all!! Thank you so much!! I wouldn't be here today with out you saying I am on my way to bring her home!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment